St. James’ has a uniform that all children are expected to wear and be proud of.
Some of the items are readily available from major stores, but items bearing the school logo can be purchased from Abbey Street uniform shop, Accrington and we are currently arranging a new supplier in Rawtenstall (Amins). School has a small stock of ties and bookbags.
Our school uniform is:
- White short sleeved shirt (no polo t-shirts)
- School tie (elasticated for EYFS/KS1, Clip for KS2)
- Deep Royal Blue school jumper or cardigan with school logo (knitwear)
- Dark grey trousers (tailored, not fashion or casual), girls and boys
- Grey skirt (no pinafores or gingham summer dresses)
- White socks or dark tights (girls), dark socks (boys)
- Black, flat, sensible shoes (no trainers)
Please note that jewellery is not allowed in school.
Children may wear a wristwatch but are responsible for looking after it themselves.
Please remember to name all items of clothing, including shoes.