Our school uniform is
- White short sleeved shirt (no polo t-shirts)
- School tie (elasticated for EYFS/KS1, Clip for KS2)
- Deep Royal Blue school sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo available from Abbey Street Shopping Centre Accrington
- Dark grey trousers (tailored, not fashion or casual). Tailored knee length school shorts can be worn in the Summer term.
- Grey skirt no shorter than knee length (no pinafores or gingham summer dresses)
- Dark socks or dark tights
- Black, flat, sensible shoes (no trainers)
Please note that jewellery is not allowed in school.
Children may wear a wristwatch but are responsible for looking after it themselves.
Please remember to name all items of clothing, including shoes.
Our P.E. kit is:
- White T-shirt
- Black shorts for boys or girls (leggings or jogging bottoms may be worn where it is a cultural requirement)
- Black pumps for indoor P.E.
- Trainers for outdoor P.E.
Please note that jewellery is not allowed to be worn during P.E. lessons. Ear-rings should be removed for PE – therefore, please ensure your child is able to remove these if they wear them to school.
Please remember to name all items of P.E. clothing, including pumps or trainers.