St. James’ has a uniform that all children are expected to wear and be proud of.
Some of the items are readily available from major stores, but items bearing the school logo can be purchased from school using the order form below or from Abbey Street Market, Abbey Street, Accrington. School does have a small stock of ties, jumpers and bookbags.
Our school uniform is:
- White short sleeved shirt.
- Blue school jumper or cardigan with school logo (knitwear)
- Dark grey (tailored, not fashion or casual), girls and boys
- Grey skirt
- White socks or dark tights (girls), dark socks (boys)
- Black, flat, sensible shoes (not trainers)
Please note that jewellery is not allowed in school.
Children may wear a wristwatch but are responsible for looking after it themselves.
Please remember to name all items of clothing, including shoes.